Is online coaching right for you? Just like running shoes, online coaching is a great fit for some, but not all, runners.
Custom Training Plans
$65 for 12-week 5k or 10k plan
$85 16-week Half Marathon or Marathon plan
Are you determined to hit a particular goal? Do you want a program designed specifically for you, based on your current fitness levels and desired goals? Generic plans can get you across the finish line, but a custom plan will factor in your work and family schedule, current fitness level, and specific training targets as well as your previous racing history. The result is an individualized training plan created by a certified running coach that will fit your lifestyle and help propel you to the next level.
You will receive a custom plan built for you to give you the best opportunity to achieve your goals. This package includes an initial assessment to evaluate your fitness level and training goals. I will provide a daily training schedule, tips for race day success, suggested cross and strength-training activities, and some general nutrition information. You manage the plan on your own.
If you feel you would like more interaction with a coach on a weekly basis, personal coaching may be the best option for your needs.
Included in this package:
- Custom training schedule based on past race times, training availability, and current fitness level.
- Tips for Race Day Success
- Suggested Cross-Training activities
- General Nutrition Information
Personal One-on-One Coaching:
$299 for 16-week training cycle
Who should use a personal coach? This option fantastic for the newer runner who may feel overwhelmed by new distances or who may be attempting to run a particular distance for the first time. Likewise, a seasoned athlete may require a personal coach to break through to that next level, whether it be hitting a new personal record or qualifying for Boston. As runners, we tend to find a training schedule that works for us and as a result, we stick to the same training plan for each new race we attempt. The problem with this is once you plateau, you may find your finish times stagnate or worse, diminish.
A personal coach is skilled in providing a differentiated program that can help set and achieve realistic goals. We will tweak the plan throughout the cycle and customize it based on how you perform, your fitness level, and your available time to train. Get rid of trial and error, step up your game, and reap the benefits of hands-on coaching!
Included in this package:
- A custom training plan based on your current fitness level, training availability, and past race performances.
- Changes and modifications to the plan as needed, as you progress.
- Unlimited access to your coach via email.
- Weekly phone conversation, if needed.
- Specific pacing targets and strategies for each run.
- Training and racing tips built into your workout notes.
- Advice regarding running form, cross training, and fueling suggestions.